Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has followed my posts over the past year. That support has given me the ability and desire to take this site to a new level.

We're Moving!

Don't worry, I wont be changing the site or shutting it down. We're just moving. The new site has a fresh new look and feel with the same videos and posts you've all come to expect from me. I'm very excited by this move and hope you will come and take a look at what I've done with the place!

The new site is http://www.duckproducktions.com/. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Duck

No comments: