Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Armor Gems

I saw a recent discussion on the WoW forums that was posted by a good friend of mine about Armor gems. Here is a Link to it if you want to read it and I think you should. He talks about how casters (his class specifically) have a hard time with melee and he thinks that having armor gems in the game would give casters a way to enhance their play style by using them. There is some good talk in the post as well as the usual BS, but give it a read. You can post on the thread and also you can vote in my poll here.

I have posted a poll on this topic at the bottom of this page. Please take the time to vote on this. I really would like to know where people stand on this topic and what you think would or wouldn't work.

No comments: