Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Going Up!

So in my last post I told you that I hit 76. Well over the weekend I also hit 77. I managed to get two levels in two days with minimal playtime. I have to recommend that if anyone wants to level as fast as possible to focus on grinding. I'm going to put together a full write up of where I found to go for the best results. I still have not been able to get to a good spot in icecrown to continue up to 80. That is my next task and I'll be doing that shortly so that I can get a decent guide out there for you. After that grinding guide is out, I'll be hitting the pvp videos hard.

I managed to play a bit of pvp over the weekend too. My friend Zeromaz and I had some great runs in Strand of the Ancients and Eye of the Storm. We didn't focus too much on Arathi Basin even though it was it's Holiday Weekend. We were going more for the marks that we didn't have. Overall we ended up getting about 20k honor over the weekend and getting our marks almost full. It was great fun and I'm looking forward to sharing my pvp experiences with everyone. Until next time.

Ducky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

remember, we've had double xp this entire time, im not sure it'll work out so well if they weren't on rested. but this way is extremely fast, especially once you get down a solid method of your pulls and cooldowns it's nonstop xp.