Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gem Poll Closed

Just wanted to let everyone know the results of the poll over the armor gems. We had a pretty good number of votes and everyone agreed that the gems would work as long as they were for at least 100 armor or more per gem. Please read the previous post about this to get all the info on what this discussion was all about. Here is a LINK to it for you to read.

The poll for this week will be posted up tomorrow so be sue to check back.

No comments: