Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fastest Level Ever

I just wanted to share with everyone that I was 75 and picked up Mind Sear the other day. That spell makes aoe grinding so easy! I started playing yesterday and within 2.5 hours I was 76. I found a great spot in Dragonblight (not the one from my last video) that had 3 camps of mobs. I came up with a good rotation so that I could work my way through the camps and never have any down time. With Dispersion and Shadow Fiend I never had to stop for mana, and I made a good amount of gold while up there also. I managed to bring in (after repairs) about 150 gold in just coin, no greys. I had to go in and empty my bags out twice and with all the grey items I picked up another 102 gold. I still have about 2 bags full of greens and a couple blues that I need to DE and put on the auction house so we'll see where I end up after everything is said and done. I'll put together a quick video of the camp rotation just to show everyone.

Also, I had a 74 Death Knight jump me right after a pull. I was at half life and had almost no mana. I used Dispersion to get the mana back and then proceded to kick the crap out of him. Why do Death Knights seem so easy to kill? I thought they were going to be tough but I'm not seeing it yet. Maybe it changes at 80 and for their sake I hope it does!

Ducky

No comments: