Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Love for AV

I want to start this by saying that I have started a new guild on my server. Actually it's an old guild but we just formed it on this game. Some of my new guild members and I went out last night to do some BG's and we ended up in AV. Now, everyone had their opinion of where to go. Some said we should go straight for Vann and some said we should go take towers. My opinion was to just hang back and play some defense and that's just what we did. I usually don't like playing AV because while it gives decent honor, it's like getting honor for doing pve. You race to a tower and kill some trash, then you race up to the king and fight him. Not my cup of tea but last night was a different story.

We stayed back on defense (the only place to find any real pvp). There was five of us total from the guild. We all stayed inside the kings room. We let the Alliance come and take the towers and the RH there and just kept ourselves hidden. Once they decided to come in to fight the king, that's when the real fun started! We had a warrior, warlock and myself (priest) fearing the oncoming Alliance into the kings room well before they were ready to fight him. This caused them to wipe over and over and over.... you get the idea. Needless to say, we were able to hold them off for a long time, long enough that our team managed to win.

We had no deaths that round and we decided to keep doing this. We ended up running this about four more times. Each time through we came up with a more interesting way to do it and what's better is that we never lost a single round and none of us ever died. I picked up a few gigs of footage from it that I'll share with you guys as soon as I can put it together. Until next time...

Ducky

No comments: