Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Gear Update

I'm sure that most of you know from reading old posts that I only hit 80 a few weeks ago. Well I've done a little upgrading to the gear finally. I've been playing in Season 3 arena gear since I hit 80 and thought it was time for a change. I've saved honor points and some gold and managed to replace a few things this week. Here's a list of what I've picked up so far.

Hateful Gladiator's Satin Robe
Hateful Gladiator's Satin Mantle
Hateful Gladiator's Satin Gloves
Deadly Gladiator's Band of Ascendancy
Darkmoon Card: Death
Titan-forged Rune of Audacity
Titansteel Guardian

It's not everything, but it's a pretty good start. You can see all my gear on the Armory if you want to keep up with what I've got in between updates, or if you want to check out my spec. I've had a lot of people look at my spec and say that it's wrong, but what makes it wrong? Your spec and your gear is all about finding what fits for your playstyle so don't let people push you around about it. I've found a spec that works for mine. In my opinion, if it makes you a better player, it's right! Keep checking back for more gear updates.

Ducky

No comments: