Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dragonblight grinding



This is my first video. Dont be too hard on me. I hope you all enjoy the video and I'll take care of the quality issues in the next one. Hope you enjoy and please subscribe.

Ducky

4 comments:

evlawin said...

hey what server are you playing on and say eu or us too:P

evlawin said...

btw pretty good tips for lower lvl grinding/lvling:D

Anonymous said...

Loving the first video dude!

Your commentary style is perfect.

Keep it up

////Ashey

JKelly said...

Thanks a lot guys.

btw, I play on Demon Soul US