Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Enjoying the Pace

So I've been doing some playing the past few days. I'm at level 74 now but I've been doing a lot of pvp. I'm taking my time leveling to 80 so that I can enjoy Northrend and also build up some honor for when I finally do hit 80. I've been finding that the BG's are pretty good fun at these lower levels. I really enjoy being toward the bottom of the bracket right now. It presents more of a challenge when people higher level than me come along. I've been getting through just fine against everyone but pally's. Those guys are pretty rough and especially when they are a few levels higher than you.

I have a video I'm working on right now. I have some clips from the BG's that I want to show you all. It's not a video to show you how good I am (because I'm not the best) but it's a video to show pvp strategy in the BG's.

I'm sure I've talked about the video enough in the last couple posts so I'm going to get to work on it and get it posted for you as soon as I can. In the meantime I might put up a quick pve video just to show some good questing and grinding spots for people who might be new to Northrend and wondering where to go. Keep checking back and I should have an update in the next couple of days. Also, check out the new link in the Blogroll to the right for Shadow Ashey. It's another good Shadow Priest blog for everyone.

Ducky

No comments: