Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Monday, May 4, 2009

First Couple Days

So I've been back on the game now for a couple days and I've seen some amazing changes. First of all, I'm level 73 now. Leveling isn't going as fast as I want but that's because I'm taking a lot of time out for the BG's. My favorite is AB for sure. I've never played or seen the new one yet so I can't compare that one just yet but like I said, AB is my favorite at the moment.

I put in a lot of time there the past few days and I have to say that I'm impressed with the changes made to my Priest since I last played before Litch King. I have had no trouble killing almost every class solo and in a group I feel much more useful than I used to. My dots hit much harder now and I love that Devouring Plague has been changed and the new Psychic Horror. That ability is amazing for pvp. Most people you run into in the BG's are melee classes, and for good reason. However, now us priests have a good defense against them. Psychic Horror stuns them for 3 seconds which gives us time to get some distance, then it also disarms them for 10 seconds. The target loses a their main hand weapon which severely cripples them for 10 seconds. That could be one of the best things added to the priest class.

I am putting together some pvp footage for my first video. I want to start at low level and show some of where I'm leveling but mostly give some advice on pvp. We've all seen tons of how-to videos for raiding and tons of pvp videos with music over them. I will say that I really enjoy watching Hobbs youtube videos (If you don't know him go check him out) and I also love a good pvp video. Most pvp videos are arena videos, and not everyone enjoys the arena so I'm going to show and discuss the battle grounds in my videos. I see a lot of people running around the BG's that don't really know much about the style of gameplay that pvp requires. My videos will be aimed at the casual pvp player who may not be getting the full fun factor from they're play time. Keep checking back for updates and I'll let everyone know when the first video will be ready to go.

Thanks for reading

Ducky

1 comment:

ShadowAshey said...

Yay! Shadow Priest PvP is awesome dude, I've been playing it for a few months now and I loved it even at the start of WOTLK when we were pretty hard done by.

I'm going to be posting a fun little Shadow PvP clip this week, so I hope you will tell me what you think!

Keep up the posts Ducky!