Here at SinnfullDuck

I write posts as well as make videos about how I enjoy myself in the Battle Grounds and where to go to make some easy money as a Priest in World of Warcraft. I hope you enjoy my posts and I hope they are able to enhance your game in some way. Also, be sure to vote in the weekly polls posted to the right.

Friday, May 22, 2009

PvP Poll Closed

My first poll on this site has closed. I put it up to find out what kind of pvp people were most interested in and the results were just what I thought they would be. We had a tie between the battlegrounds and world pvp and a big 0 for arena! I'm working on putting together my first of many pvp videos which is going to be a number of situations from the battlegrounds and world pvp so keep checking back for that one.

Also, I will be doing a weekly poll to get a feel for where the community stands on different topics in World of Warcraft so be sure to come and vote in those. Feedback from the polls could influence what type of material I put into my videos.

Thanks to everyone for your input so far and I look forward to much more.

Ducky

No comments: